Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to live so long after my original diagnosis. For bringing me through all that you have. Thank you for all you have done for Tom and for other people in my life.
Thank you for bringing me through the darkest clouds of fear and sorrow and into the morning light. I pray that my son will have a long and healthy life filled with all the good things. Not material possessions but spiritual riches. I have tried to teach him to see your hand in nature and to always know that a part of you is in others as well.
No matter what happens I will always know you have had this all in your hands. At times it was not easy but you were always there for me. At times I left you, but you never left me.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments: