Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MY FAMILY LIFE

The previous entries of this blog have been how my faith has helped me through some tough times. I also wanted to blog about my life and home as well. I do work full time and have a wonderful husband. My husband prays for me when I need it. This might seem like a small matter to but anyone who ever had a husband who thought prayer was foolish, you can well appreciate what this means to a woman. My husband is currently out of work and I am arriving home to some wonderful meals and a clean home while he is busy sending out resumes. In the Northeast unemployment is high. I work a stressful job and it's not easy at times but I now have an opportunity to help him, as he helped me when I was unable to work for three years. Sharing and being TRUE partners. I am so appreciative of having a soul mate and I cherish all our time together.

No comments: